IRLEN SYNDROME OVERVIEW
WHAT is lrlen Syndrome?
It is a visual processing disorder. It is about the brain, not the eyes.
WHO does it affect?
- 12-15% of the overall population. (more people than asthma or heart disease)
- An estimated 137,000 Massachusetts school children
- 46% students with learning challenges
- 33% students with AD/HD, dyslexia, behavior issues 30% students with autism
WHAT does it affect?
- Academic and work performance Physical, health, comfort and moods
- Reading and writing
- Depth perception
WHAT does it cause?
- Learning challenges
- Behavior issues
- Low self-esteem
- Inability to concentrate and more
HOW is it detected?
Certified lrlen professionals assess and respond to lrlen. It is not identified by current educational, medical, optometric or psychological testing.
HOW is it treated?
Colored overlays, lrlen Spectral filters and simple personal and environmental modifications. No medications, no side effects.
WHAT does the lrlen Method SAVE?
If the lrlen Method was implemented in every school across the state of MA it would save the state $67 MILLION a YEAR!
Boosts self-esteem, confidence, competence, reduces physical stress, decreases school drop-outs, and more.
Is lrlen backed with research?
Yes! 30 years worth and is used by millions of people around the world in 47 countries.